Swingset Service Terms and Agreement
By confirming appointment, you acknowledge install recommendations and agree to terms:
- Select a site in your yard that is level and free of rocks, stumps, tall grass, trees, sprinkler systems, pending, (poor water drainage), and/or protrusions from below or above (e.g. tree branch, wires, etc).
- Allow for a 6 foot safety zone around your entire play set. Keep this in mind when reviewing your play set dimensions.
- Homeowner is responsible for any issues resulting from a site selection that does not comply with recommendations listed in this document.
- Homeowner is responsible to obtain Homeowners Association approvals before service appointment (if applicable).
- Once installation begins, if the customer decides to have the swing set moved to a diﬀerent location within the yard, there will be an extra charge.
- Note: Poor site selection can void your manufacturer warranty. If your site is not deemed safe or ideal (based upon recommendations above), we may opt not to conduct install.
- Site preparation must be complete prior to your installation appointment.
- Our installation service includes ground leveling / digging up to 6 inches ONLY where the play set posts contact the ground. Any additional ground leveling or site preparation needed to install the swing set will result in additional charge.
- Up to 6 inches of ground leveling is sufficient for 90% of our customers. If you are not sure about how level your yard may be, please send picture(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and note your name (and/or estimate#) for faster assistance.
- We do not install on yards that are freshly seeded or sodded. Homeowner will be held responsible for any damages if your swing set is installed in such an area. Homeowner is responsible for re-landscaping and re-seeding these areas at the customer’s expense.
- We use both email and mobile phone texting to send notifications concerning estimates, schedule, invoice, payments, and other service-related communications.
- We do not use mobile phone texting for marketing purposes.
- If you would like to opt out of mobile phone texting notifications related to your service request(s), please email email@example.com to notify us.
- An installation appointment date may change due to inclement weather (that could compromise a safe install) and/or other unforeseen circumstances.
- The installer arrival will be within 2 hours of your appointment time. The installer will contact you via your mobile phone number to keep you updated on arrival time.
- Homeowner must provide access to electricity within 100 feet of installation site or additional charges will apply.
- We require that you or an adult representative at least 18 years of age be home during the installation. This individual have the authority to authorize correct placement of the swing set and to make decisions or answer questions that may arise.
- Homeowner will keep children away from the work area until the installer confirms installation is complete.
- Homeowner will keep all dogs inside or leashed away from the work area until the installer leaves the property.
- The installer will condense all packaging materials and place them in or near your trash bins. We do not provide disposal service for packaging.
Maintenance Services (additional terms)
- Maintenance Service may include pre- and post-service safety check, tightening of bolts and parts, replacing parts or wood (if needed), and re-staining (for wood sets).
- Please note, if your estimate was based upon pictures you provided, actual costs may be adjusted once on site -- due to additional repairs, service time, and/or parts your installer determined to be needed once able to fully inspect your playset.
- For stain service, the playset must be dry 24 hours before your service appointment. In addition, your playset must be allowed an additional 24 hours to dry after your appointment. If rain is in forecast (and/or actually occurs) within the 24-hour your appointment, we will contact you to reschedule.
- All installation fees are payable to Swingset Service and must be paid upon completion before installer leaves your property.
- We require customer's credit card to confirm and hold your appointment. You will not be charged until service is complete. Once service is complete, your card will be charged.
- Swingset Services does not receive/view your credit card information when provided in advance via our secure merchant service conduit - PocketSuite; your credit information is processed via PocketSuite.io and Stripe. For more details on security / privacy, please click PocketSuite Privacy Notice.
Swingset Service, LLC was organized the State of New Jersey, USA. The laws of the United States and the State of New Jersey will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving eﬀect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Venue and jurisdiction for all disputes will lie in Camden County, New Jersey. You agree that if any part of these terms and conditions are found to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and eﬀect.